Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A New Day, A New Web Comic

No, really! I've been keeping this under wraps for a while now but today writersnewsweekly.com, an online newspaper geared to new writers and those involved in the literary industry, was officially launched along with my comic "Monkey In The Middle: a primate example of the writer's plight"


Monkey In The Middle is a simple story about a writer trying to get published. Imma Monkey has a story to tell and won't let anything get in her way! Join her as she takes on troublesome technology, intense industry professionals, and personal procastination.

http://www.writersnewsweekly.com/Monkey_in_the_Middle_1.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey in the Middle published in WritersNewsWeekly.com is fantastic. So is On Our Plate and Production. Great work. Look forward to reading more. Highly recommend the comics and the online newspaper.

Anonymous said...

Monkey in the Middle is great. I couldn't stop laughing when I read it (as a writer, we've all been there.) WritersNewsWeekly.com is going places. Can't wait to see your next comic and the next issue of WritersNewsWeekly

Anonymous said...

I thought the Monkey in the Middle comic was really witty and funny. I especially loved the drawing of the monkey. It was really cute. I can't wait to see next weeks comic featured in Writer's News Weekly!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website layout which is extremely user friendly. The comic strips were hilarious. It's great to finally have a website dedicated to writers. Great comics and articles. Can't wait to see the next issue of WritersNewsWeekly.

Anonymous said...

I thought the website was well organized, and the graphics and color schemes really tied it all together. I read the "Chick Lit" article and really enjoyed it. It was amusing yet the piece was well researched. I also liked that there were articles about literature and the literary world, usually only one is focused on. I look forward to reading the next issue of WritersNewsWeekly.com.

Anonymous said...

WritersNewsWeekly.com is refreshing, insightful and entertaining. If you haven't visit the site, you really should. It has great reporting, articles and columns. Cliff Fazzolari is one of my favorites. The horoscopes are a bonus. The comics are fabulously. Monkey in the Middle is great. On Our Plate is a hoot. I wonder who the real "Production" guy is.